I have started the process of consolidating my photo collections and online projects into one location. I have in the past experimented with Microsoft Deep Zoom Composer, and will publish some photos shortly. My current photo tools of choice is a combination of: Adobe Photoshop Light room 3.3, Nikon Capture NX2 with Color Efex Pro 3.0, and Adobe Photoshop. Occasionally I’ll use the free and easy Microsoft Windows Live Photo Gallery for quick flips.
Here are some of the hobby photo collections:
A while back I played with an early version of Microsoft Deep Zoom for Silver Light. Here is a collection of four stich-and-zoom photos I created.
Come join me and the host committee at GLY for the March Eastside Green Drinks on St. Patrick’s day!
Eastside Green Drinks
DATE:March 17, 2011 TIME: 5 to 7 PM LOCATION: GLY Construction - 200 112th Ave. NE, Bellevue WA 98004
(Click for Map) RSVP: email@example.com
EVENT information: Hosted by GLY Construction in their new LEED office. GLY is excited to welcome colleagues to their brand new, greener space, featuring sustainable construction techniques, energy conservation strategies and sustainable building materials. They'll take you on a tour, show you what they did, and toast the wearing (and the building) of the green. Please join us!
Here is a list of the tools and their purpose in my Digital life:
- Custom Built Desktop PC:
- Antec Sonata II Case
- 650W - Antec HE - Green Power Supply
- Asus P5Q Delux Mother Board
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 500 GB Segate SATA II Hybrid Hard Drive for OS with 4GB Solid State Memory
- 2 1.5 TB Wester Digital Green Hard Drives SATA II
- Intel Q9550 Quad Core Processor
- ATI Radion 4650 PCI E Video Card
- Dule Samsung 23" monitors
- Microsoft Blue Wireless Mouse
- Microsoft Keyboard
- Microtek ScanMaker 9550 Sheet Feed Scanner
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Microsoft Expressions Suite Ultimate
- Adobe CS5 Standard Design Suite
- Adobe Light Room 3.3
- Acronis True Image Home and Acronis Disk Director 11 Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Version 5 any day now)
- MicrosoftOnline - Office - SharePoint, Exchange and Communicator (Office 365 any day now)
- Laptop - OLD Toshibia Protoge M200 Tablet - 1.5 GB RAM and Solid State Hard Drive - Running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit.
- Green Benefits - Server - Dedicated Cloud Server Running Microsoft Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 with 8 dedicated IP Addresses.
- Green Benefits - Team Server - Intel Atom 330 with 2 GB RAM - 60W total power consumption, OS Hard Drive 250 GB, with a Backup 500GB Drive
- Software: Windows 7 Professional
- Hamachi Log-Me-In
- Tinstuff XPVS Server for multi-user access
- Quickboooks Pro 3 User 2009
Hello and welcome
As with many blogs, we start out with the best of intentions, of writing often and updating etc. With this site I plan to do just that . . . blog weekly.
Stay tuned, and should I be so good, I just might post here ofen enought to keep it interesting. In the interim, here is a little list of the web sites, hosted, developed or managed or all three that I am responsible.
Please visit these sites, and should you need any other web services, I am open for discussions.
John C. Hamlin - firstname.lastname@example.org
My primary business sites - that are both hosted, and developed by John Hamlin:
Sites I host, have developed, manage and otherwise participate in some form:
Blue 33 is a registered Microsoft Partner, and as time progresses will have additioanl certifications.