After many months of efforts, we are proud to report that the blocal team with star efforts of Christin Sherbourne of Jacksonville Oregon, and Hillary Brown our great Green Benefits summer intern currently at USC, has been featured in our first pilot market for our fundraising program www.blocalnetwork.com Through the team effort, Hillary wrote the article and Christin secured the press! A great team effort.
The article references our commitment to making great things happen in local communities around the country. Most importantly we are going to be making a positive impact in the fundraising being done in Jacksonville and many more communities as we continue to grow.
To view the whole article – click on the photo of the articles.
Be sure to visit www.blocalnetwork.com to see some of the great deals lined up for Jacksonville.
In a short, intense and focused effort the newly formed law group, Lether & Associates, PLLC assembled content and made great focused efforts to build-out their new web site www.letherlaw.com in cooperation with John Hamlin. The site is built on the new DotNetNuke 6.0 with SQL Server back end and is hosted by Green Benefits, LLC on Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5. The dynamic flexibility of DNN 6’s CMS made for rapid development and quick site deployment. Further, the excellent content editing capabilities made for quick and easy content changes – on the fly! (www.dotnetnuke.com)
The development efforts stared on August 9th, and have been mostly completed by August 17th!
The dynamic flexibility of the DNN platform made this project possible by enabling the use of widgets, containers, and standards based code. The flexible content publishing has enabled the site to launch with 90% of the overall functionality while hiding the portions that are still under development or that are missing content. This incudes a full Blog module which will be added in few weeks following our launch today. The staging CMS feature will allow the team time to begin writing articles, with-out delaying the publication of the main site. Over the coming weeks we will integrating other features including: LinkedIn buttons on every staff profile and more.
Check out the new site at www.letherlaw.com
I am proud to announce that after several months of development efforts, Bikefit.com is now live with their new ecommerce web site. Through extensive effort by all parties involved in the development process we have enabled some great functionality that is streamlining their operations and enabling a strong connection with their core distributors and suppliers.
Some of the functionality in Bikefit.com includes:
- A Google Map – Dealer Locator – enabling customers to find their closes professional bike fitter from over 250+ dealers / distributors and pro trained fitters
- Complete ecommerce with real time shipping rates and calculations from FedEx and USPS
- Dealer and Distributor purchasing. Once registered, a distributor or wholesale customer is able to see specific products, and pricing and complete orders online. A sophisticated MS SQL database back-end enables this functionality.
- Web to Accounting & Warehouse shipping integration. Bike Fit’s web site is connected in real time to their core accounting systems and warehouse enabling orders to be processed, inventory on the web site to be updated and the order process streamlined.
- Best of class ecommerce functions include: wish list, shopping cart tracking (so once you are logged-in) your cart stays with you regardless of which computer you on. Ability for all customers to track their orders, updte their contact information, billing information and much more!
Please take a few minutes to check-out Bikefit.com and feel free to leave your feedback or comments. Like them on FaceBook and Tweet about them at Twitter.
Check out a few screen shots of the site: