Here is a list of the tools and their purpose in my Digital life:
- Custom Built Desktop PC:
- Antec Sonata II Case
- 650W - Antec HE - Green Power Supply
- Asus P5Q Delux Mother Board
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 500 GB Segate SATA II Hybrid Hard Drive for OS with 4GB Solid State Memory
- 2 1.5 TB Wester Digital Green Hard Drives SATA II
- Intel Q9550 Quad Core Processor
- ATI Radion 4650 PCI E Video Card
- Dule Samsung 23" monitors
- Microsoft Blue Wireless Mouse
- Microsoft Keyboard
- Microtek ScanMaker 9550 Sheet Feed Scanner
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
- Microsoft Expressions Suite Ultimate
- Adobe CS5 Standard Design Suite
- Adobe Light Room 3.3
- Acronis True Image Home and Acronis Disk Director 11 Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (Version 5 any day now)
- MicrosoftOnline - Office - SharePoint, Exchange and Communicator (Office 365 any day now)
- Laptop - OLD Toshibia Protoge M200 Tablet - 1.5 GB RAM and Solid State Hard Drive - Running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit.
- Green Benefits - Server - Dedicated Cloud Server Running Microsoft Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5 with 8 dedicated IP Addresses.
- Green Benefits - Team Server - Intel Atom 330 with 2 GB RAM - 60W total power consumption, OS Hard Drive 250 GB, with a Backup 500GB Drive
- Software: Windows 7 Professional
- Hamachi Log-Me-In
- Tinstuff XPVS Server for multi-user access
- Quickboooks Pro 3 User 2009
Hello and welcome
As with many blogs, we start out with the best of intentions, of writing often and updating etc. With this site I plan to do just that . . . blog weekly.
Stay tuned, and should I be so good, I just might post here ofen enought to keep it interesting. In the interim, here is a little list of the web sites, hosted, developed or managed or all three that I am responsible.
Please visit these sites, and should you need any other web services, I am open for discussions.
John C. Hamlin - email@example.com
My primary business sites - that are both hosted, and developed by John Hamlin:
Sites I host, have developed, manage and otherwise participate in some form:
Blue 33 is a registered Microsoft Partner, and as time progresses will have additioanl certifications.